September
HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY!
Time is like an aeroplane, and here we are, September! 3/4 of the year is gone just like that.
Anyway, feel like doing an update since I've no mood to do any readings and nothing seems to be register into my mind especially you've got like 60 over pages of texts.
So, I went for Bizcom Camp over the weekend. It's great. First night, we went to NUS JAMFEST which is like a club brought into NUS. It's really hilarious just watching people dance, I meant it. You should be there to withness it. Anyway, many hot angmohs eh. I'm so mad happy deep down and just can't stop ogling at them. HAHA. And I slept, or rather nap, at 430am and woke up at 7am.
Second day we went to West Coast for morning activies and went for the 7 hour long Food Trial. Had the most awesome food at Old Airport Road. Thinking about it makes me salivate. Then we ended the trail at Vivo City to get snacks as we were sleeping at the UNDERWATER WORLD. You won't believe how amazing it is having the entire Underwater World belong to you and you can walk freely to see those beautiful creatures and having fishes swimming above your head while trying to sleep. MADNESS. Oh, the coordinators, Hakim and Monica are the nicest people there. =)
Third day was Beach Games day. It rained the entire morning so we ended up playing camp games in the Pavillion. The committee decided to break camp if it cont'd to rain at 1.30pm. GUESS WHAT? The sky decided to clear up and we had to play the beach games which totally dampened my mood cause I was really looking forward to break camp. Oh well, but thankfully it rained again. MAD HAPPY then and we all packed up and went back to the seminar room for debrief.
Really enjoyed parts of the camp, my group is pretty alright. Oh, there are some nice looking people. =) Oh, friend-ed the seniors and my peers. Looking forward to participating in the activities. MARKETING eh, never thought I will be able to do that since I've committed myself to FASS.
That's about it, nothing exciting apart from that. The mandune stuffs in school are the usuals but I hope there's more to look forward now. =) And I must say, the vice-president really look like Moses and his girlfriend is kinda pretty and atheletic too. HAHA.
Loved and take care.
Anyway, feel like doing an update since I've no mood to do any readings and nothing seems to be register into my mind especially you've got like 60 over pages of texts.
So, I went for Bizcom Camp over the weekend. It's great. First night, we went to NUS JAMFEST which is like a club brought into NUS. It's really hilarious just watching people dance, I meant it. You should be there to withness it. Anyway, many hot angmohs eh. I'm so mad happy deep down and just can't stop ogling at them. HAHA. And I slept, or rather nap, at 430am and woke up at 7am.
Second day we went to West Coast for morning activies and went for the 7 hour long Food Trial. Had the most awesome food at Old Airport Road. Thinking about it makes me salivate. Then we ended the trail at Vivo City to get snacks as we were sleeping at the UNDERWATER WORLD. You won't believe how amazing it is having the entire Underwater World belong to you and you can walk freely to see those beautiful creatures and having fishes swimming above your head while trying to sleep. MADNESS. Oh, the coordinators, Hakim and Monica are the nicest people there. =)
Third day was Beach Games day. It rained the entire morning so we ended up playing camp games in the Pavillion. The committee decided to break camp if it cont'd to rain at 1.30pm. GUESS WHAT? The sky decided to clear up and we had to play the beach games which totally dampened my mood cause I was really looking forward to break camp. Oh well, but thankfully it rained again. MAD HAPPY then and we all packed up and went back to the seminar room for debrief.
Really enjoyed parts of the camp, my group is pretty alright. Oh, there are some nice looking people. =) Oh, friend-ed the seniors and my peers. Looking forward to participating in the activities. MARKETING eh, never thought I will be able to do that since I've committed myself to FASS.
That's about it, nothing exciting apart from that. The mandune stuffs in school are the usuals but I hope there's more to look forward now. =) And I must say, the vice-president really look like Moses and his girlfriend is kinda pretty and atheletic too. HAHA.
Loved and take care.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home